. . . A quick introduction to Chris Lubkemann and to the type of
woodcarving/whittling that he does, teaches, and has written about
in various books and publications, both in the United States and a
number of other countries . . .
Be sure to check the different pages on this website:
* Lots of photos of carving projects of all sizes
* Links to various videos that demonstrate this super-fun
"branch of woodcarving"
* Answers to frequently asked questions
* Information about programs and workshops
* Views of The Amish Farm and House and Chris's "Farm
Friends" . . . including his "great-great-grandkids"
* His Lancaster County "Country Pitching Machine" -- 130 mph
with a baseball, 300-500 ft. range!
* Sources of wood
* Recent projects
* . . . MORE . . .